Cookie Sheet Brownies
- 2 1/2 c flour
- 2 c sugar
- 1/2 c margarine
- 4 T cocoa
- 1 c water
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 t vinegar
- 1 1/4 t baking soda
- 1 t vanilla
- few drops black walnut flavoring
- 2 eggs
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Put flour and sugar in a bowl together. Combine milk and vinegar in a measuring cup.
In a saucepan, melt margarine along with cocoa, water, and vegetable oil. Bring to a boil. Add to the sugar and flour mixture.
Add milk, baking soda, flavorings and eggs. Beat well.
Pour into large greased baking sheet (brownie pan). Bake 350 degrees 25 minutes. Frost with chocolate frosting.
You'll also love
- Mother's Rolls 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Chocolate Frosting 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy Coleslaw 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies Ever! 2/5 (3 Votes)
- Basic Bread Machine Dough 2/5 (3 Votes)
- polynesian pork chop sauce 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Better than Sex Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies 1.5/5 (63 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!