Better than Sex Cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar Hershey caramel syrup
- 1 bag Heath toffee bits
- 1 can Redi-whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Bake cake according to box directions
While warm poke holes in cake and pour on condensed milk, caramel syrup and toffee bits
Let cool then top with redi-whip
only put redi-whip around edges
You'll also love
- Better than sex cake 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Pasta 3.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Better Than Sex Burger 2.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Dairy Queen Ice Cream 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Applesauce Cake with Apple Cider... 2/5 (1 Votes)
- cake 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Best Ever Brownies 1.5/5 (2 Votes)
- CAKE BATTER FUDGE QUCK VERSION 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!