Better than sex cake
- 1 devil's food cake mix made with 1 can diet soda & 1 egg.
- 1 ff cool whip
- 1 ff caramel ice cream topping
- 2 heath bars crushed
- 1 ff sweetened condensed milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake cake in 13 x 9 pan coated with cooking spray.
Poke wholes in cake and let cool.
Heat milk and caramel sauce on stove till combined
Pour over cake.
Sprinkle with 1 heath bar.
Let cook and ice with cool whip.
Sprinkle with other heath bar
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!