Better than sex cake
Rate this recipe 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- 1 devil's food cake mix made with 1 can diet soda & 1 egg.
- 1 ff cool whip
- 1 ff caramel ice cream topping
- 2 heath bars crushed
- 1 ff sweetened condensed milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Bake cake in 13 x 9 pan coated with cooking spray.
Poke wholes in cake and let cool.
Heat milk and caramel sauce on stove till combined
Pour over cake.
Sprinkle with 1 heath bar.
Let cook and ice with cool whip.
Sprinkle with other heath bar
You'll also love
- Nut-Free Banana Bread 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Hobo eclairs 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Marble upside down cake 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Funnel Cake 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Cake Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Apple Mellow Cake 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Homemade Oreo Cookies 2.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Review this recipe