Devil's food cake recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Mini Lemon Cheesecake
Try this super simple one-serving lemon cheesecake to satisfy your dessert cravings!
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 2 lemons
- Ginger cookies (such as Speculoos) or graham crackers
- Place cream cheese (e.g. Philadelphia) in a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered sugar.
- Beat ingredients together.
- Cut a lemon in half and squeeze the juice of one half into the mixture.
- Mix well.
- Cut the top and bottom off of a lemon and hollow.
- Fill the hollowed-out lemon with the whipped mixture.
- Crush ginger cookies and sprinkle the crumbles on top.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Devil's food cake recipes
Better than sex cake
Bake cake in 13 x 9 pan coated with cooking spray
- 1 devil's food cake mix made with 1 can diet soda & 1 egg.
- 1 ff cool whip
- 1 ff caramel ice cream topping
- 2 heath bars crushed
- 1 ff sweetened condensed milk
Homemade Oreo Cookies
By sammyjo2009, My Life
Combine all three ingredients to form dough
- 1 Chocolate Devil’s food cake mix
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/4 cup softened butter