Strawberry Pudding Cake
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 2½ cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 sticks of butter or margarine
- Strawberry cake mix
- PUDDING LAYER
- 2 cups milk
- 2 small boxes Strawberry Crème flavored instant pudding
- 8 ounce tub soft strawberry flavored cream cheese, room temperature
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 container frozen whipped topping thawed
- 2 tablespoons strawberry flavored syrup
- Fresh strawberries
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
CRUST: Melt butter. Blend in crumbs and sugar. Press into a lasagna pan, 5x11x17 or a very deep pan.
Follow package directions for cake mix. Pour over graham cracker crust. Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes, or until the cake bounces back when touched lightly with finger. Cool.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mixes and blend well using a handheld electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Add the pudding mixture to the cream cheese mixture and blend. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture. Spread the mixture over the cooled cake. Refrigerate 4-8 hours.
Top with fresh sliced strawberries before serving.
The Strawberry Crème flavored instant pudding may be a seasonal item. If you can't find it, use cheesecake flavored instant pudding and add an additional tablespoon of the strawberry syrup.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for chocolate-covered... 4.4/5 (91 Votes)
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Dairy Queen Ice Cream 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Cottage cheese and Apple pie 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Applesauce Cake with Apple Cider... 2/5 (1 Votes)
- cake 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Dessert 1.4/5 (60 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!