Luscious cake-like blueberry dessert.
- 2 cups blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 stick melted butter
- 3/4 cup milk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Spray 9 x 12 pan.
Mix blueberries and 1/2 cup sugar in small bowl.
In large bowl, mix 1 cup sugar, flour, and baking soda.
In small bowl, mix butter and milk. Add milk mix to flour mix and stir well until blended. Pour into greased pan and add fruit on top.
Bake 35 to 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Tatin of Caramelized Quince with... 3/5 (195 Votes)
- Easy Crock Pot Chicken, Potato &... 1.6/5 (43 Votes)
- Hot choclate fudge sauce 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Strawberry Pudding Cake 2/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Blueberry Cheesecake 2/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Harvest Guava Galette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blueberry Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.