- 4 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all dry ingredients together.
Sprinkle over blueberries. Put in pie.
Bake @ 350 for 50 min.
You'll also love
- White Chocolate Blueberry Cookies 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Blueberry Peach Pie 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Easy Herby Baked Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jim's Sister's Irish Soda Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Pecan Brownies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Silver Palate Pumpkin Pie Modified 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ice Cream Float 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!