Ice Cream Float
Endless combinations of flavors
- 2-3 scoops Ice Cream
- 8 oz Soda
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Place the ice cream in a chilled glass. Pour the soda over the top slowly
Use different combinations like Root Beer and Vanilla Ice Cream, Cola and Vanilla Ice Cream, Orange Soda and Vanilla Ice Cream, Cream Soda and Maple Ice Cream. Cream Soda and Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberry Soda and Strawberry Ice Cream, Strawberry Soda and Vanilla Ice Cream...the list goes on
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (245 Votes)
- coke float 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Ice cream float 3.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Watermelon and Tomato Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ginger sparkles 0/5 (0 Votes)
- No Bake Cookies aka Dino Dung 0/5 (0 Votes)
- cocoa 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quick Hot Chocolate 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!