Quick Hot Chocolate
- 1 cup milk
- 1 envelope hot chocolate mix
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla (optional)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Heat milk to a boil. Stir in all other ingredients.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Rhubarb with a Hint of... 4.1/5 (158 Votes)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Potato chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade do whatever twist you... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Peanut Clusters 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade stuffing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Orangdeade 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!