Easy Herby Baked Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp montreal garlic seasoning
- 1/2 tsp seasonal
- Dashes of salt, pepper, and parsley
- 4 shavings of butter
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease glass casserole dish. Season chicken breast with seasonings. Place in dish and add about 1/8 to 1/4 inch water throughout the whole dish. Place butter shavings randomly throughout dish.
Cover dish with foil. Bake for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.