Delicious Oven Fried Chicken
- 1) 2 to 3 lbs. of Chicken with the Skin
- 2) 1 cup of Bread Crumbs
- 3) 1 tsp of Garlic Powder
- 4) 1 tsp of Salt
- 5) 1 tsp of Black Pepper
- 6) 1/2 tsp of Dried Thyme
- 7) 1/2 tsp of Paprika
- 8) 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 9) 1/2 Cup of Milk
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat the oven to 175° C
Mix the bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, paprika, paprika, and thyme.
In a separate bowl, whip the mayonnaise and milk together. Coat the chicken pieces with it.
Then coat the chicken pieces in the mixture in step 1.
Cover it with foil and put it in the oven for 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Baked Fried Chicken with Paprika 2.9/5 (265 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (191 Votes)
- Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Grammy's roast leg of lamb 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet and sour meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Catchiatorrie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak with Cracker... 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.