Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast (4-6 pieces) will feed up to 6
- White Rice
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Jar of your choice spaghetti sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 70mins
Cost Average budget
Bake chicken til cooked. While chicken is baking, cook rice based on package directions
Set rice aside when finished cooking.
Add sauce to chicken and put cheese on top. Put back in the oven until cheese is melted
Remove from oven. Put 1 cup of rice on plate, add chicken on top
You'll also love
- Baked Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- My Favorite Potato Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Family Tacos 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Make Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Self-saucing Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Miracle Cheese Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Chicken and Rice 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe