Miracle Cheese Dip
- 1/2 cup of sour cream, 1/2 cup of miracle whip, 2 green onions, 1 clove garlic, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Veggies or crackers.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Chop onions, mince garlic and shred cheese.
Mix miracle whip, sour cream, onion, garlic and cheese. Put in a small dish and use for a dip for crackers or veggies.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!