Our best cheddar cheese dip ideas - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Top rated Cheddar cheese dip recipes
3 Ingredient Chili Cheese Dip
This three-ingredient, super easy Chili Cheese Dip is the perfect party appetizer! So much flavor in this simply ad
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 15 oz can Hormel chili
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
How to make the best One Pot Pasta ever!
By Pascale Weeks
Follow our step-by-step recipe for your one-way ticket to a delicious meal and easy clean-up!
beer cheese dip
Beat cream cheese and dressing in medium bowl with mixer until well blended
- 1 pkg. (250 g) Brick Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Rancher Dressing
- 1 cup Mozza-Cheddar Shredded Cheese
- 1/4 cup beer 2 green onion s
10 hacks to finish that open jar of pesto
10 delicious ways to transform pesto!
Miracle Cheese Dip
By Lorrie Levere
Chop onions, mince garlic and shred cheese
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of miracle whip
- 2 green onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese. Veggies or crackers.
Chili Cheese dip
Great with corn chips
- 1 15oz can Chili with no beans
- 1 16oz package pasteurized prepared Cheddar cheese product
- cut into cubes