Cheddar cheese soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Bombs
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Top rated Cheddar cheese soup recipes
Quick and easy!
- 1 lb. Ground beef (or more if cooking for more people)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Just like Max and Erma's!!
- 2 -cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2-cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2-cans Cream of Celery soup
- 3 -cans Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1- can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1- jar salsa
- chili powder
- 4- boneless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- For Tortilla Strips-take flour tortillas, cut with pizza cutter , fry in deep fryer till golden brown.
Peggy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles; drain
- 1 can cheddar cheeese soup
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 can LeSeuer Early Peas
- 8 oz. noodles
- 1 can milk (after emptying soup)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. breadcrumbs
- garlic salt, pepper to taste
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Boil your macaroni until just about done, drain and set aside
- 1 box Macaroni, cooked & drained
- 1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1C Sour Cream
- 6C Cheddar Cheese
- 2T Mustard Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Tater Tot Caserole
Microwave or thaw tator tots until slightly soft
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can cream based or cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. shredded cheese (any kind)
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!