Cheddar cheese soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Cheddar cheese soup recipes
Quick and easy!
- 1 lb. Ground beef (or more if cooking for more people)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Just like Max and Erma's!!
- 2 -cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2-cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2-cans Cream of Celery soup
- 3 -cans Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1- can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1- jar salsa
- chili powder
- 4- boneless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- For Tortilla Strips-take flour tortillas, cut with pizza cutter , fry in deep fryer till golden brown.
Peggy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles; drain
- 1 can cheddar cheeese soup
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 can LeSeuer Early Peas
- 8 oz. noodles
- 1 can milk (after emptying soup)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. breadcrumbs
- garlic salt, pepper to taste
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Boil your macaroni until just about done, drain and set aside
- 1 box Macaroni, cooked & drained
- 1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1C Sour Cream
- 6C Cheddar Cheese
- 2T Mustard Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Tater Tot Caserole
Microwave or thaw tator tots until slightly soft
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can cream based or cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. shredded cheese (any kind)