Cheddar cheese soup recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Cheddar cheese soup recipes
Quick and easy!
- 1 lb. Ground beef (or more if cooking for more people)
- 1 onion
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Peggy's Tuna Casserole
Boil noodles; drain
- 1 can cheddar cheeese soup
- 2 cans tuna (drained)
- 1/2 can LeSeuer Early Peas
- 8 oz. noodles
- 1 can milk (after emptying soup)
- 4 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tsp. breadcrumbs
- garlic salt
- pepper to taste
Just like Max and Erma's!!
- 2 -cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 2-cans Cream of Chicken soup
- 2-cans Cream of Celery soup
- 3 -cans Cheddar Cheese soup
- 1- can diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1- jar salsa
- chili powder
- 4- boneless chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- For Tortilla Strips-take flour tortillas
- cut with pizza cutter
- fry in deep fryer till golden brown.
Crock Pot Mac & Cheese
Boil your macaroni until just about done, drain and set aside
- 1 box Macaroni
- cooked & drained
- 1 Can Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1C Sour Cream
- 6C Cheddar Cheese
- 2T Mustard Powder
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Tater Tot Caserole
Microwave or thaw tator tots until slightly soft
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can cream based or cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. shredded cheese (any kind)