Tater Tot Caserole
- 1/2 bag frozen tater tots, thawed
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 can cream based or cheddar cheese soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 8 oz. shredded cheese (any kind)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Microwave or thaw tator tots until slightly soft.
Brown hamburger and drain.
Add milk and soup. Heat until just bubbly.
Place in bottom of a greased glass casserole dish.
Add shredded cheese.
Place tator tots on top, adding salt and pepper.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20-30 minutes until bubbly.
Broil 4-5 minutes to crisp tator tots.
You'll also love
- Beef Strogonoff 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Peggy's Tuna Casserole 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Oriental Soup 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Asparagus and Ham Parcels 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Beef Mac + cheese 2.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini, ham and parmesan... 2.9/5 (1 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Loaded Baked... 2/5 (6 Votes)
- Burgers & Fries 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!