A great soup for when the cooler temps hit.
- 1 Clove of garlic minced
- 1 1/2 LB of Ground beef
- 1 Large head of broccoli
- 4 Packages of oriental ramen noodles
- 4 TBLS Fish sauce
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Average budget
Fry ground beef until brown. Leave big chunks in beef as it tastes better.
Drain fat and add minced garlic to ground beef.
Add 12 cups of water (3 cups for each package of noodles used) and 4 envelopes of seasoning from noodle packages.Do not add noodles yet.Bring to a boil.
While water is heating up cut broccoli into bite sized pieces.You can even use the stalks of the broccoli.
When water is boiling add broccoli pieces and 4 tablespoons of fish sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste. Cook until broccoli is tender.
Add 4 packages of ramen noodles. It is much better to crush them up first. Boil until noodles are tender.
Makes one large stockpot. Recipe can be modified very easily if you want it bigger or smaller.
You'll also love
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (104 Votes)
- Mongolian Beef and Broccoli 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Jeana's Beef 'n Broccoli 2.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Burgers & Fries 2.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Hamburger Rice Dinner 2.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Borsch 2.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Broccoli Cheese Casserole 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Cross Country Kugel 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.