Quick and easy!
- 1 lb. Ground beef (or more if cooking for more people)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Brown meat in large pan.
Add onions to pan when meat is almost brown.
Add the soups and seasonings when meat is cooked and onions are softened.
Cover and cook (simmer) around 15 minutes or until it thickens.
Serve over rice or noodles.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.