Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
- 2# beef roast 2 Onions sliced 2 cups beef broth 2 cloves garlic 8oz Mushrooms 2 T worcestchire sauce 8 oz sour cream 1/4 c flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 600mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Put roast, onions, beef broth, garlic, worcestshire sauce and mushrooms in crockpot for 6-12 hours on low.
Remove roast. Mix together sour cream and flour. Stir into crockpot. Turn Crockpot to high and cook until thickened.
Return beef to crockpot and serve over noodles.
You'll also love
- Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Bohra Cutlets 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Theresa 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Spinach and Mushroom stuffed Beef... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Crock Pot Shredded Chicken for... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Crock Pot Breakfast Casserole 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Classic Stroganoff 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Easy Steak Strogonaff 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.