How to make stroganoff in a slow cooker - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Stroganoff in a slow cooker recipes
Crockpot Beef Stroganoff
Put roast, onions, beef broth, garlic, worcestshire sauce and mushrooms in crockpot for 6-12 hours on low
- 2# beef roast 2 Onions sliced 2 cups beef broth 2 cloves garlic 8oz Mushrooms 2 T worcestchire sauce 8 oz sour cream 1/4 c flour
Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
Originally found at www.http://whoneedsacape
- 2 lbs stew beef
- 2 cans Campbell's French Onion Soup or Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 3 T Worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 oz. cream cheese (DO NOT FREEZE)
Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff
1.Dice onions. Place stew meat in the crockpot, top with onions and add in salt, black pepper, and garlic salt
- Rice or Egg Noodles cooked according to directions on package
- 2-3 pounds stew meat
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 1 yellow onion diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/3 cup flour
- 6-7 tablespoons apple juice or water
- 10-12 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Cut meat into desired bite sizes and brown in skillet with a bit of oil
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can golden mushroom soup
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!