Spicy Honey Brushed Chicken Thighs
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground red pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 6 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp cider vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl. Add chicken to bowl, toss to coat.
Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil chicken 5 minutes on each side.
Combine honey and vinegar in a small bowl, stirring well. Remove chicken from oven, brush 1/4 cup honey mixture on chicken. Broil 1 minute.
Remove chicken from oven and turn over. Brush chicken with remaining honey mixture. broil 1 additional minute or until chicken is done.
You'll also love
- Bohra Cutlets 3.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Theresa 4.2/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Pizza 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Pork tenderloin with Dried Fruit... 4/5 (24 Votes)
- Spicy Potatoes 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Honey Bourbon Chicken 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- Black Pepper and Molasses Pulled... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.