The Best Bacon and Broccoli Salad
This broccoli salad has a homemade dressing, topped with delicious bacon and rasins. A wonderful contrast - truly delicious.
- 1 bunch broccoli (approx 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup red or white onion chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 6 slices of crisp bacon
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Separate broccoli into small florets. Combine mayo, vinegar, and sugar until well blended.
Add raisins, broccoli and onions. Toss to mix with sauce.
Chill for 30 minutes or more. Add bacon just before serving.
You'll also love
- Spinach & Turkey Bacon Soup 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken & Broccoli Braid 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Creamy cucumber salad with fresh... 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Peas and Carrots with Bacon 4/5 (22 Votes)
- Hot Salsa 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Shrimp Pesto 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffing 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.