Spinach & Turkey Bacon Soup
Winter & Fall soup perfect for your furbabies
- Homemade Chicken Stock, spinach, Turkey Bacon
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Use a sodium free homemade chicken stock. About 5 cups of chicken stock
Add 1 cup of steamed spinach
Bake 3 pieces of turkey bacon
Crumble pieces of turkey bacon into fully cooked soup
Let cool for about 15 minutes
Serve your delightful doggies!
Use a sodium free homemade chicken stock
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!