19 Iconic '90s Recipes You Need To Revisit Now
Mom jeans are everywhere, and the Space Jam 2 movie is in the works... no you aren't dreaming, the '90s are back! We revisit some of our favorite recipes of the decade...
© The Holistic Avocado
Pepperoni Bagel Pizzas
Why did Bagel Pizzas every go away? There's no denying that they are perfect snacking food, so we would love to see them make a comeback. Relive the moment with this recipe, here.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.