You Should NEVER Eat These Foods Before Going To Bed!
The food we eat before going to sleep can have a surprising effect on the quality of our rest.
Alcohol Is Not Your Friend
Some foods just shouldn't be eaten right before bedtime, as they run the risk of keeping us awake for various reasons. Of course, it's important to first note that how food affects each of us is personal, so the extent that these foods will impact you will vary: some of us barely notice the effects, while others among us will feel their full force.
For example, many experts advise us not to drink alcohol too soon before bed. Although many people feel tired after a glass or two and might fall asleep more quickly under the influence, the quality of that sleep will be impaired: the sleep is likely to not be as deep as usual, and you might find yourself waking up repeatedly throughout the night.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.