- Shrimp ( either already cooked or raw). Thawed out if frozen
- Pesto (basil)
- Italian seasonings
- Garlic cloves (depends on how much you make and how much you like garlic) crushed
- Chilli flakes (opt)
- Pasta (thicker ones are better)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Take a pot and adding salt and water, allow it to come to a boil.
Add pasta, and cook to preferred tenderness.
Add butter, herbs, and garlic ,to frying pan
Add the shrimp and cook it. While cooking can add more herbs and garlic.
Once pasta is done, remove from water and drain.
Put pasta in a large bowl, and add pesto. Mix well.
Put pasta into plates, and top with shrimp. Add cheese on top.
You'll also love
- CHICKEN WITH BLUEBERRY SAUCE 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- My Grandmother's Mexican Supper... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Peasy Meatloaf 4.2/5 (0 Votes)
- Stuffed manacotti 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Shrimp and Rocket Sushi 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Dill Shrimp 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi 3.2/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
- Shrimp (already cooked)
Slice pepper and place slices in the toaster
Mix Tzatzíki and shrimp
Spread the mix onto the toasted pepper