30 Summery Seafood Recipes You'll Love
It's summertime and the living is easy. Just like these mouthwatering seafood recipes! Grab a chilled glass of white and enjoy...
© Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Lobster Rolls with Lemon Herb Butter
The best thing about summer is that you can take some meat, shove it on a roll and call it dinner. And everyone will be extremely happy about this situation. Take these lobster-herb rolls, smothered in lemon herb butter, for example. Smiles all round!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!