30 Summery Seafood Recipes You'll Love
It's summertime and the living is easy. Just like these mouthwatering seafood recipes! Grab a chilled glass of white and enjoy...
© Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
Lobster Rolls with Lemon Herb Butter
The best thing about summer is that you can take some meat, shove it on a roll and call it dinner. And everyone will be extremely happy about this situation. Take these lobster-herb rolls, smothered in lemon herb butter, for example. Smiles all round!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!