Scallops on a bed of vegetables
By Fremione, blog Arrêt gourmand
- Scallops (between 3 and 5 depending on size)
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 zucchini
- 3 carrots
- 1 shallot
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cost Average budget
First, cut the zucchini and julienne the carrots.
Take the lemon zest and blanch 2 minutes in water. Take the lemon juice and reserve.
Cook the zucchini for 3 minutes in boiling water.
Chop the shallots finely, fry, then add to the carrots, cover and cook 8-10 minutes.
reserve the scallop shells and take the scallops (coated with flour) and brown them a few minutes in the pan (about 6).
Mix all the vegetables, add the lemon zest and juice and heat over high heat 2-3 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!