Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- 1/2 pkg. imitation crab meat
- 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. apricot jelly
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients well in a food processor.
Chill and serve!
You'll also love
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Shrimp Ceviche 4.2/5 (55 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (197 Votes)
- Fish Marinated in Lime 4.4/5 (57 Votes)
- Cheesecake 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Homemade Cold Packed Pickles 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chick Pea Garlic Hummus 4.4/5 (18 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!