Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (26 Votes)
- 1/2 pkg. imitation crab meat
- 1 8oz pkg. cream cheese
- 4 tbsp. apricot jelly
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix ingredients well in a food processor.
Chill and serve!
You'll also love
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Scallops in phyllo dough 3.1/5 (244 Votes)
- Pretzel Crusted White Chocolate... 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- crab and lemon maki 3/5 (196 Votes)
- Mango Chutney (Mango Relish, Aam... 4.8/5 (30 Votes)
- Side- Tartar sauce 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!