FAST 5: Slow Cooker Dips for Easy Entertaining
Entertaining doesn't have to be stressful! Here are some recipes you can throw together in your crock-pot.
Corn and Jalapeño Dip - © Damn Delicious
For a spicy start to the party, look no further. Spiked with jalapeños and pepper jack cheese, this corn dip is just the right amount of hot to satisfy all the spice-lovers on the guestlist.
5-Ingredient White Queso - © The Baking Fairy
A queso dip that doesn't use Velveeta? Yes, it really does exist! This 5-ingredient dip is as easy as throwing the ingredients in the slow cooker and pressing start. Here's the recipe.
Buffalo Chicken Dip - © Gimme Some Oven
Maybe it's not socially acceptable to just eat chips and dip for dinner, but if it were...we would definitely help ourselves with this dip. Taste the crock-pot magic for yourself: here's the recipe.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip - © Home Cooking Memories
Ever tried to make this restaurant favorite at home? It's so easy in a slow cooker! Try the recipe.
Chicken Enchilada Dip - © Dinner Then Dessert
You'd probably better sample this one before you serve it at your party, because we doubt there will be leftovers... Here's the recipe!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Comment on this article