- - 6 slices of bread (you can even use bread a few days old)
- - 2/3 tbsp tapenade
- - 2 tbsp sour cream
- - 2 slices of ham
- - 2 tbsp of mashed avocado
- - 2 slices of soft cheese
- - 2/3 cup grated cheese
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- - chives
- - A few slices of hard cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven , 425 F
Take the sliced bread first spread tapenade, add the hard cheese, put the second slice of bread, spread the mashed avocado, put the ham cut or folded in half, Pepper, on the third and last piece, spread the sour cream, put a 2 slices of soft cheese and top with grated cheese.
Bake in the middle rack of a convection oven for 10 mins. After cooking, decorated with chives.
You'll also love
- Green salad with salmon and avocado 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Avocado, Broccoli, Edamame 4.7/5 (83 Votes)
- Asparagus and Tapenade Verrine 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.4/5 (149 Votes)
- piquillo peppers toasts 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Ravioli Filling 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Bubble Bread/Monkey Bread 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Breadsticks with Parsley Pesto... 2.9/5 (286 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.