Asparagus and Tapenade Verrine
By Edith - Blog "Mes tables de fête"
- For 4/6 glasses
- Asparagus Mousse:
- 8 asparagus cooked
- 1 small container plain yogurt
- olive oil
- cardamom flavored vinegar
- pepper, salt
- 4-5 oz green olives stuffed with anchovies
- 1 cup dried tomatoes
- olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- crackers or breadsticks
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut the tender part of the asparagus into pieces, mix them with yogurt and one or two tablespoons of oil to obtain a foam feeling, firm but not too much. Season with vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper.
Prepare the tapenade, mix the sun dried tomatoes with olives, one or two tablespoons of oil and a good teaspoon of pepper. Blend so the consistency is smooth and homogeneous.
Fill the glasses with 1/3 of tapenade and 2/3 of asparagus foam. Garnish with cherry tomatoes in 1/2 an olive and a cracker or breadstick. Chill for a few minutes before serving
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Tropical fruit salad 4.6/5 (62 Votes)
- Ham wrapped Cheese Skewers with... 3.9/5 (95 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Filo Pastry Parcels with Scallops... 4.3/5 (36 Votes)
- Basic French toast 4.2/5 (35 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Layered toasts 3.5/5 (149 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!