Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper Asparagus
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- 1 1/2 TBS Bourbon Smoked Salt and Pepper
- 3-4 TBS olive oil
- 4 TBS Parmesan, grated
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Cooking spray
- Click this link to explore all of Bourbon Barrel Food's exciting products: Bourbon Barrel Foods
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and heat oven to 400. Rinse asparagus and pat dry. Spread the asparagus on the baking sheet and sprinkle with olive oil, salt, pepper, Parmesan, and garlic. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
You'll also love
- Gram's Mac & Cheese 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Quick Chicken and Rice 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Laurel's Beer Bread 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- The ultimate best Baked Chicken 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Carmelized Carrots 4.2/5 (8 Votes)
- SAUTEED LETTUCE AND PEAS 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Mixed salad with asparagus and... 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Broiled Grapefruit 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!