piquillo peppers toasts
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- 1 jar piquillo peppers
- Country bread
- A clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Sheep cheese
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Toast slices of country bread.
Rub with garlic.
Put on a trickle of olive oil.
Place each toast with a slice of piquillo pepper
Sprinkle with cheese pieces.
Broil in the oven until cheese has melted.
You'll also love
- Cheese, Spinach and Dried Fruit... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes... 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Hot Clam Dip 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Cream of lentils, curry masala,... 4.2/5 (7 Votes)
- Layered toasts 3.5/5 (150 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe