Mixed Broccoli Salad with Grapes and Pecans
- 2 stalks broccoli chopped
- 1 bunch red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup sunflowers
- 1 pkg bacon bits
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix dressing ingredients in separate bowl and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
Mix salad ingredients together and add chilled dressing. Let sit in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- KADI 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Mac & Cheese with Cornbread... 4.1/5 (69 Votes)
- Slow Roasted Hen & Vegetable Medley 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Ham Tomato Bruschetta 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato Chip Dip 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Oriental Chicken Salad with... 4.6/5 (6 Votes)
- Swiss Stuffed Chicken Breast 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.