Fresh Broccoli Salad with Bacon Bits
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- 2 heads fresh broccoli
- 1 red onion
- 1/2 lb bacon, cut into bits
- 3/4 C raisins
- 3/4 C sliced almonds
- 3/4 mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cut broccoli into bite-sized flowerettes. Add chopped onion, bacon, raisins and almonds.
Combine mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar for dressing. Toss with salad to coat well.
You'll also love
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Mac and Cheddar Cheese with... 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower... 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe