The Gwyneth Paltrow Family Diet: "They Eat Nothing"
The Oscar-winning actress's private chef has spoken out, and it doesn't sound good...
The GOOP Diet
Gwyneth Paltrow is famous for a few things: her impressive acting career, her relationship with ex-husband and Colplay frontman, Chris Martin, and her notoriously strict diet. She's published a cookbook and a lifestyle website, but now her eating habits are getting more exposure than she's bargained for.
Paltrow's private chef (who was hired in 2008 when the actress was still married to Chris Martin), has spoken out about the famous family's eccentric diet rules. "I had a brief from their assistants... They eat nothing. They are very strict. They avoided any sugars, anything sweet, no dairy, just more vegetables," Kate McAloon told News.com.au.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.