Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit
By Chef Damien
- About 1 lb of carrots
- Fresh herbs
- 4 tablespoons of a mixture of dried fruits and seeds: raisins
- sunflower seeds
- Sauce: 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of one orange
- 2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1 large pinch of salt
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Cut the ends and peel the carrots.
- Wash the carrots with cold water
- then grate
- Add the dried fruit mix in your carrots.
- Make the sauce by mixing all ingredients.
- Add the sauce with carrots and mix well.
Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Tofu Yassa 4.2/5 (53 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Tomato Mozzarella Salad 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Healthy Granola Bar 4.2/5 (26 Votes)
- Carrot Souffle 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Sassy Fruit Cocktail 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Asian Chicken Salad 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Mini pizzas with summer vegetables 3.7/5 (82 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!