Why You Should Add Lemon Water To Your Morning Ritual
Ditch the cup of joe — a warm glass of warm lemon water is a better and brighter way to start your day!
Lemon Water Health Benefits
The practice of drinking lemon water goes back centuries. Even the ancient Egyptians were known to drink it! They must have known about the many health benefits our favorite citrus fruit has to offer. High in vitamin C, lemon water is believed to boost your immune system. When consumed in the morning, lemon water also encourages digestion and even helps your body flush out toxins.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Named for the famous ballerina Anna Pavlova, this delicate lemon pavlova is simply divine.
- Confectioner's sugar
- Fresh lemon juice
- Lemon zest
- Separate egg yolks and whites
- In a bowl, whisk egg whites
- Add confectioner's sugar
- Distribute on baking pan and flatten center lightly with a spoon
- Bake for 30 minutes at 250 degrees
- While that's baking, squeeze fresh lemon juice into a bowl
- Add egg yolks, sugar, and flour then whisk together
- Add butter and whisk again
- Take the merigues out of the oven once they're ready
- Spoon the filling into the center of the meringues
- Grate lemon rind and sprinkle the zest over the top of the pavlovas