This Is What a Professional Dietitian Recommends You Feed Your Kids
Stephanie Chang, a clinical dietitian at a CHOC Children's hospital, shares what foods she approves for her own kids' plates every day.
The most basic necessity that your kids must consume enough of is water. Children's dietitian Stephanie Chang recommends that kids drink the same number of cups as their age: a four-year-old then, for example, should drink four 8-oz. cups in a day.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Zebra Muffins are adorable and delicious!
- Olive Oil
- Baking Powder
- Separate egg whites from yolk
- Whisk egg whites then add sugar, then set aside
- Put egg yolks in another bowl and whisk with sugar
- Mix in olive oil and milk
- Add whipped egg whites and fold into mixture with a spatula
- Divide into two new bowls
- Pour cocoa powder into one bowl and vanilla extra into the other
- Put vanilla mixture into each well of muffin tin
- Add a smaller layer of the cocoa mixture.
- Keep layering then top with the smallest layer of vanilla
- Put in oven and bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees