Slow-Cooker Barbecue Ribs
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (31 Votes)
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Season ribs with salt and pepper. Place in a shallow baking pan. Brown in oven 15 minutes. Turn over, and brown another 15 minutes; drain fat.
In a medium bowl, mix together the ketchup, chili sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and salt and pepper. Place ribs in slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs, and turn to coat.
Cover, and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender
You'll also love
- Fall off the bone ribs 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven! 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Baby Back Ribs 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Glande Sweetwood's BBQ Meatballs 4.3/5 (15 Votes)
- Kumpa 3.9/5 (44 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Aunt Bonnie's BBQ Sauce 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Balsamic Ribs 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Apricot Lamb Chops 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe