Recipes for baby back ribs - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baby back ribs recipes
Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven!
There really isn't much to this recipe but the ribs 7 the sauce but I know my kids wil always want to know how to d...
- All you need is the racks if ribs & make sure to get the pork Baby Back Ribs! I usually plan on a half a rack per person. The sauce I like the most is the Sweet Baby Rays
Baby Back Ribs
Preheat oven to 400F
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- dry rub or salt, pepper and other spices
- barbeque sauce
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Ribs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce