Recipes for baby back ribs - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Top rated Baby back ribs recipes
Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven!
There really isn't much to this recipe but the ribs 7 the sauce but I know my kids wil always want to know how to d...
- All you need is the racks if ribs & make sure to get the pork Baby Back Ribs! I usually plan on a half a rack per person. The sauce I like the most is the Sweet Baby Rays
Baby Back Ribs
Preheat oven to 400F
- 1 rack of baby back ribs
- dry rub or salt, pepper and other spices
- barbeque sauce
Slow-Cooker Barbecue Ribs
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 4 pounds pork baby back ribs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot sauce