Tender Babyback Ribs- in the oven!
There really isn't much to this recipe but the ribs 7 the sauce but I know my kids wil always want to know how to do it so ill put it in here for them.
- All you need is the racks if ribs & make sure to get the pork Baby Back Ribs! I usually plan on a half a rack per person. The sauce I like the most is the Sweet Baby Rays
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Just cook the ribs at 300 face down for about 45 mins covered in foil then flip over but just b4 flipping put a layer of sauce on them and also on the top & then cook another 45 mins (take foil off for the last 15 mins
Just make with a nice baked potatoes & some corn on the cob & you have yourselves an awesome meal.
You'll also love
- Pizza pan 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Family Breakfast 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Dad's Homemade Chili Con Carne 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Quiche 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Chicken and Dumplings 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Ravioli 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Vicki's Baked Beans 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (112 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe