Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- chicken leg quarter or thigh
- grand bisquit
- and seasoning
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 6mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
you need big pot, big spoon, knike, chopping board, big fork and regular silverin fork and knife
first go grab big pot and fill it up almost to the top of water and set it onto of stove and bring it to boil. and then your going open package of chicken and put into pot of water while your waiting on water to boil. let boil the chicken for about 30 to 45 mins then your going to turn off stove for few mins so that you use the fork to pick it up with out of pot slowly and then into strainer and let it cool off for few min while running cold water onto chicken. then start pick them up onto chopping board.
next step your going to use regular silverin fork and knife to cut the chicken by hold down with fork hold down with one hand and other hand use knife while you cut into chicken make them into little pieces. then put the rest of pieces of chicken back into pot. next step your going go grab yourself celerly and hold one end of celerly with one hand. and using knife cutting it up in some little pieces and into pot.
next step turn stove back on and make sure you still got plenty of water in the pot first. what I use is some of left over water for what I boil the chicken out of. then your going to open roll of bisquit and tear them apart into little pieces and then into pot. and finally you add some seasoning. I like to use tonys seasoning, season all, parkley, cancan season, bay leaves, itailen season, and Oregon ole to it and mix it up will its cooking for and other 30 to 45 mins. then turn stove off and let its cool down for few mins. then its ready to serve out.
don't over cook it
You'll also love
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (339 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (236 Votes)
- Apple and breton biscuits tart... 3.1/5 (210 Votes)
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Fish and Vegetable Casserole 4.8/5 (72 Votes)
- Ya-Ka-Mein 4.2/5 (95 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Vegetable Puree 3.1/5 (199 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.