Ranch Potato Salad
- 1 Bag of Red Potatoes 1 Bottle of Bacon Bits 2 Bottles of Ranch Dressing Salt and Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1. Peel and quarter potatoes 2. Boil potatoes until tender not mushy 3. Drain potatoes and let cool 4. Pour potatoes in bowl salt to taste and add all the ingredients. Mix well
You'll also love
- Calcannon 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Pepperoni Bread 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanutty Coleslaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Cheddar and Artichoke Pasta Salad 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Garlic Potatoes 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Boneless Fried Chicken 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Easy Dill Potato Salad 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Granny's Texas Baked Beans 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.