Slovak Potato Salad
great for any party, breakfast, lunch / brunch! delicious!!!
- 4 - 5 medium to large size potatoes
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 can peas & carrots
- 2 - 3 tbs mayo
- 2 medium pickles
- pickle juice
- salt & pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Boil the potatoes. Be careful not to overcook them as they will turn mushy!
Cool them down in the fridge.
Chop onion & pickles finely.
Add peas and carrots & mayo, salt & pepper.
Peel potatoes and cut them into small cubes.
Mix with the rest of the salad. add pickle juice / salt & pepper to taste.
cool in the fridge for 2 hrs before serving.
serve with schnitzles
good for breakfast or brunch too
You'll also love
- Eggplant stew 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Vegetarian Broccoli Salad with... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Dannielle's Stuffed Green Peppers 4.2/5 (14 Votes)
- Tomatoes stuffed with grilled... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Easy Tasty Potato Salad 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Roasted Leg Of Lamb 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.