Basic Recipes Everyone Should Master
It's time to master, once and for all, these 25 classic recipes that you will love to make over and over again.
1/25 View slideshow
© Chef in Training
Mac And Cheese
Served as a side dish or made into one big batch for dinner, this mac and cheese recipe is creamy and delicious. A staple recipe you’ll come back to again and again.
More steaming articles
10 foods for a brighter smile 8 hacks to save water when you're... The 10 best fruits for your figure
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Comment on this article