MMM Fried Rice
Claimed to be better than the restaraunt's fried rice!
- Large frying pan
- Large spoon
- Cutting board and knife
- Pot to boil rice
- 1 box of Success boil in bag brown rice OR Mahatma brown rice
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- Salted butter
- Soy sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet onions
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon of honey
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook your rice according to the packages' directions. For this recipe, I'll go by using 1 box of Success boil in bag rice.
Peel carrot and cut into small minced pieces. Dice sweet onion. Set aside.
Heat about 1 tablespoon of peanut oil in large frying pan. Once hot, scramble 2-3 eggs in oil. Push eggs to the outer edges of the pan.
In center of frying pan, add half of a tablespoon of butter. Pour in your chopped carrots and onions. Cook until browned and soft. Mix with eggs.
Now put your cooked rice in the pan and add 1 tablespoon of honey and mix. Start adding butter and soysauce until it's to your liking. Enjoy!!
Use your eyes and taste buds to measure ingredients. The more rice you make, the more ingredients you'll need.
You'll also love
- Pasta with India spices 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Cucumber Tomato Salad 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Meatless grape leaves stuffed with... 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Swedish Rice Pudding 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Beef and Asparagus Stir Fried 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Asian Soy sauce Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Nem nuong: Vietnamese Pork... 4.1/5 (111 Votes)
- Zucchini pasta 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.
Review this recipe