Beef and Asparagus Stir Fried
- -Beef a
- -green onions
- Condiments: hoisin oyster sriracha golden mountain seasoning maggie seasoning and black pepper.
Level of difficulty Easy
Put all condiments into a small bowl.
Slice beef and vegetables. Chop garlic.
put oil in a pan. Let it heat up on high heat and put the beef and onions into pan but make sure they're separated. (Onions on one side and beef on the other half). DON'T STIR for 2-3 mins. What this does is it let's the beef and onions sear. After 2-3 mins begin to stir and mix onions and beef. Now let it sit and don't stir for a minute. Add mushrooms garlic and carrots on top of beef and onions. Let it sear for another minute to 2 then stir. Now turn the heat down to medium-low. Let it sit for a few mins or until vegetables begin to soften. Add green onions and turn the heat back up to high. Wait 30-45 seconds then add your bowl of condiments. Start stirring, let it sit for a few seconds and stir again so it's well mixed. Turn off heat. Enjoy
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.