Puff pastry with asparagus
- 1 puff pastry (rectangular 9x16)
- 1 egg yolk, diluted
- 8 oz cottage cheese
- 1 lemon and some grated zest
- 1/3 cup arugula, cut
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- a little pepper
- 10 oz green asparagus, cut into 2 long
- a little salt
- 1/2 tbsp oil
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Cut the pastry into into 4, and cut the squares obtained on the diagonal.
Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, chill 10 minutes. Brush your triangles with egg yolk and prick all triangles generously with fork.
Filling: Mix cream cheese, lemon zest and arugula, season. Cook the asparagus by steaming for 5 minutes, mix with oil. Spread the stuffing out on 4 of the triangles, put the asparagus, place the other 4 triangle on top of each of the filling and brush with egg yolk.
Bake (middle rack) preheated to 420 ° F, for 10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crispy tuna patties 4.1/5 (95 Votes)
- Inside-out Beef Wellington Bites 3.9/5 (38 Votes)
- Kronk's Spinach Puffs (inspired by... 3.9/5 (72 Votes)
- Salad with Foie Gras and Crayfish 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Spicy Shrimp and Rocket Sushi 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mixed salad with asparagus and... 4/5 (31 Votes)
- Salad of red beans with curd... 4.1/5 (8 Votes)
- Spinach pies 3.1/5 (229 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!